How to care
How to root your cuttings in perlite:
- Perlite is also great for rooting cuttings and fosters much stronger root formation than those grown in water alone.
- Take your cuttings and place them in a Ziploc bag of moistened perlite, about one-third full of perlite.
- Put the cut ends of the cuttings up to the node into the perlite and then fill the bag with air and seal it.
- Put the air-filled bag in indirect sunlight and check it after two or three weeks for root formation.
- The cuttings can be planted when the roots are 1-2.5 cm long.