How to care
How to grow microgreens indoor
- Harvesting microgreens Growing microgreens is easy.
- Use the bottom of a container and add a 2cm layer of potting soil or palm peat, patting level with your hand.
- Scatter the seeds evenly and cover them with a thin layer of soil or palm peat.
- Keep moist by using a water spray bottle.
- You can also cover with a plastic lid or use plastic wrap until the seeds have sprouted, which will take anything from 3 to 7 days.
- Once the seeds have sprouted, remove the cover, and continue to keep moist.
- The microgreens are ready to harvest once the leaves have formed and the plants are approximately 4cm tall.
- Rinse your harvest and enjoy
There are no reviews yet.